Information on UK Biodiversity Action Plan species found in Scotland
Fungi, lichens, mosses & liverworts, butterflies & moths and other invertebrates
The Scottish Biodiversity Dossiers project collates concise, accessible and up to date information to help you manage threatened species. The project focuses on less well known groups of species - fungi, lichens, mosses and liverworts, butterflies and moths and other invertebrates - where information tends to be harder to find.
Some other good sources of advice on conserving threatened species:
- Online Atlas of the British and Irish flora
- Species Accounts from the Botanical Society of the British Isles
- Plantlife wild plants pages.
Butterflies, moths and other invertebrates
- Butterfly Conservation priority species fact sheets for butterflies and moths
- Buglife - advice on managing BAP priority habitats for invertebrates.
Other groups of species
Last updated on Tuesday 7th April 2015 at 13:23 PM. Click here to comment on this page